Viết lại câu đồng nghĩa với từ gợi ý cho trước.
(Complete the second sentence so that means the same as the first)
- The theatre has two cafes.
>> There are two cafes in the theatre.
- Alison said that the booking office telephone was always engaged.
>> Alison said: “How booking office telephone is always engaged.”
- Peter said: “Why don’t you go to the booking office yourself”
>> Peter said: “How about going to booking office yourself?
- Many theatres accept credit cards.
>> At many theatres you can use your credit cards to pay for your tickets.
- You can’t smoke in the theatre.
>> Smoking is not allowed in this theater.
- He spoke so softly that we couldn’t hear him.
>> His voice was so soft that we couldn’t hear him.
- The university has never been ranked number one before.
>> This is the first time the university has been rank number one.
- They saw him drink and drive.
>> He was seen to drink and drive.
- I didn’t work hard, so I failed the exam.
>> I wish I has worked hard (harder).
- “How long have you been here?”, he asked.
>> He asked (me) how long I had been there.
- Last month my sister borrowed the novel from me.
>> Last month I lent my sister the / this / my novel.
- She hadn’t read a novel before.
>> This is the first novel ( that / which ) she / my sister has (ever) read.
- The novel has 150 pages.
>> There are/’re 250 pages in the / this novel / book.
- This novel is longer than Joan Brady’s other books.
>> Joan Brady’s other books are (normally / usually ) shorter than this (one / novel / book).
- How much does the novel cost?
>> What is the price / cost of the / this novel / book?
- It’s not worth trying to make her change her mind.
>> There’s no point trying to make her change her mind.
- He was driving very fast because he didn’t know the road was icy.
>> If he had known the road was icy, he wouldn’t have been driving so fast.
- I haven’t seen her since we left school.
>> The last time I saw her was when we left school.
- I get to work in twenty minutes.
>> It takes me 20 minutes to get to work.
- “Don’t walk on the grass”, the gardener said to us.
>> The gardener told us not to walk on the grass.
- Somebody repaired her car yesterday.
>> She had her car repaired.
- You must see the manager tomorrow morning.
>> You’ve / got / to see the manager tomorrow morning.
- I’ve warned you not to go near that dog.
>> I’ve warned you about (your) going near that dog.
- She can meet him if he arrives before eleven.
>> So long as he arrives before eleven she can meet him.
- There was never any answer when he rang.
>> Every time he rang there wasn’t any answer.
- No one expected his coming.
>> He wasn’t expected to come.
- He offered ma a glass of wine.
>> “Would you like a glass of wine?”, he said.
- They changed their plan because the weather was bad.
>> Due to bad weather, they changed their plan.
- The increasing number of cars has caused serious air pollution.
>> Air pollution has been caused by the creasing number of cars.
- “ What does it mean to you?” Rosemary asked me.
>> Rosemary wanted to know what it meant to me.
Trên đây là bài tập Viết lại câu đồng nghĩa với từ gợi ý cho trước có đáp án chi tiết, hy vọng qua bài tập này các bạn sẽ có thêm được nhiều những kiến thức bổ ích.