Giờ chúng ta sẽ tiếp tục với phần 2 nhé <3
Bài III: Điền vào chỗ trống với câu trả lời chính xác nhất
Matthew and Polly Winthrop took their two children (26) ……..A fly-drive holiday. Polly’s talking about it.
“We’d never have gone fly-drive (27)………..we’d had the kids with us. Matthew is a bus- driver and it wasn’t (28)………… of a holiday for him! But I think it’s the only way to travel with young children. The distances were much (29)……….than we had imagined.
If we had another holiday in the States, we (30)……….. try to drive so far. I think we’d cover the longer distances by plane, (31)………..hire a different car in each place. The motels were very well (32)………. and the children were always made welcome. The motels didn’t have much character, (33)……….when you’re touring you just need (34) ………. to sleep. Every room had a TV (35)……….. ; for us , that was marvelous. We wouldn’t have been (36)…………to leave the children if (37)……….hadn’t been a TV in the room. We would never have(38)………..them alone for too long of course, but it was nice for us to go down to the bar(39)………… a drink. New England was absolutely fantastic and we’d (40)……… it to anyone!”
- a. in b.at c.on d.with
- a.if b.when c. although d. unless
- a. much b. very c. many d. any
- a. great b. greater c. the greater d. greatest
- a. will b. would c. will not d. would not
- a. and then b. then c. but d. so
- a. equip b. equiping c. equipped d. equips
- a. or b. but c. for d. so
- a. anywhere b. everywhere c. nowhere d. somewhere
- a. set b. machine c. tool d. facility
- a. capable b. likely c. possible d. able
- a. it b. which c. there d. when
- a. left b. made c. allowed d. turned
- a. with b. on c. for d. at
- a. suggest b. advise c. encourage d. recommend
Bài IV: Hoàn thành các câu sau đây với những từ gợi ý
- He/ read/ this novel/many/ times/
=> He has read this novel for many times.
- She / work/ company/ she left school/
=> She has worked for the company since she left school.
43.He/ not old/understand/ your idea./
=> He isn’t old enough to understand your idea.
=> He is so young that he can’t understand your idea.
=> He is such a young man that he can’t understand your idea
- You have / work harder /if you want/ pass/ next test.
=> You have to work harder if you want to pass the next test.
- How/ your car/ run?
=> How fast does your car run?
- The city is often more polluted than the countryside.
=> The country is less polluted than the city.
- He did well in the exam thanks to his good preparation.
=> He was well prepared, so he did well in the exam.
- Tom managed to win the match despite his injury.
=> Although Tom was injured, he managed to win the match.
- They never make their daughter work too hard.
=> Their daughter is never made to work too hard.
- I received the last letter from him two years ago.
=> It has been two years since I received the last letter from him.
- He is both my friend and my advisor.
=> Not only is he my friend but he is also my advisor.
52.Their house was redecorated by some workmen last week.
=> They had some workmen redecorate their house last week.
- Why not go out for dinner now?
=> Let’s go out for dinner now?
- Mai can’t tolerate the noise any more.
=> Mai can’t put up with the noise any more.
- He is interested to go on the picnic this weekend.
=> He can’t wait to go on the picnic this weekend.
>> Xem ngay: Có nên hay không >> Làm chứng chỉ Tiếng anh <<
Xem thêm Luyện nghe Tiếng Anh B2 – FCE Châu Âu “tại đây“
>> Đăng ký dự thi chứng chỉ ngoại ngữ Tiếng Anh >> TẠI ĐÂY. << nhé 😉
Trên đây là đề luyện thi Tiếng Anh B1 có đáp án chi tiết. Hy vọng nó ít nhiều mang lại những kiến thức bổ ích cho các bạn!