Bài viết này mình sẽ giới thiệu với các bạn mẫu Đề luyện thi Tiếng Anh B1 chi tiết nhất
Bài I: Chọn câu trả lời đúng
1. They always get to school……… bus.
a. by b. on c. over d. through
2. We were eager to find……… the truth about her.
a. through b. at c. out d. up
3. More and more people are addicted…….. games online.
a. by b. with c. to d. at
4. It says in the paper that electrical goods will be……… sale this month.
a. form b. on c. in d. about
5. He was putting……… his shirt when he heard a loud noise outside.
a. back b. up c. on d. at
6. You need a ……….to leave the country.
a. passkey b. passport c. pocketbook d. visa
7. Even with a degree, there’s no………of work nowadays.
a. guarantee b. security c. project d. supply
8. What was the final……….. of the game?
a. count b. mark c. grade d. score
9. The girl’s teachers……….. her to improve her drawing.
a. encouraged b. insisted c. made d. persisted
10. The plate was right on the edge of the table and could have been ……..off at any moment.
a. kicked b. knocked c. pushed d. hit
11. “Can you do that exercise?” – “That one? Oh, it’s a …… of cake.”
a. bit b. piece c. sample d. slice
12. We went through the Customs quickly because we had nothing to…….
a. pay b. say c. spend d. declare
13. There is a wide……… of nutritious foods in the world.
a. chain b. series c. range d. net
14. After people………. a plane, it takes off.
a. board b. climb c. mount d. occupy
15. We must find a ……… to the problem of over population.
a. solution b. treatment c. way d. method
16. He should present his ID, ……..?
a. does he b. doesn’t he c. should he d. shouldn’t he
17. He………. be tired. He has been working for hours.
a. can b. could c. will d. must
18. The vehicle was found yesterday evening, but…….. no sign of him.
a . there had b. it was c. there was d. it had
19. The hostesses had finished……….. the trays.
a. collecting b. to collect c. collected d. at collecting
20.” Did you see anyone interesting at the party?”
“ Yes, ……….. were there”
a. some of Jon’s friends b. some friend John’s
d. some of John’s friend c. some of John friends
Bài II: Đọc đoạn văn và chọn câu trả lời đúng
Man’s rise to a position as the dominant creature on this earth has been closely involved with his mammalian cousins. Even in highly industrialized nations, mammals provide food, drink, clothing, transportation, and power. It’s interesting, however, that man’s interdependency is limited to a few dozen domesticated species. The other mammals are either in the category of “enemies” or of little interest at all.
Man has waged a war against his mammalian enemies with little result. Despite trapping, shooting, poisoning, gassing, and a dozen other ploys, most of our enemies are still with us. The victims of man’s dominance have been rather the ones in which we have little interest. In fact, the majority of the animals that have become extinct during man’s march to global dominance have been just these uninteresting creatures.
For all of man’s success, he is still a newcomer. It is only in the past century that we have been able to cross water better than a porpoise or to dive as deeply as whale. It is only recently that we have been able to travel on land faster than a cheetah or fly faster than a bird. With this new power, man has a responsibility to his cousins, because he is interdependent, even with the mammals for which he cares little.
21. What is the main idea of this passage?
a. The evolution of man b. The interdependence of man and mammals.
d. The extinction of mammals c. The success of man
22. According to this passage, man has been dependent on mammals for
a. food and drink c. technology
d. evolution d. his success
23. According to the passage, which of the following statements is NOT TRUE?
a. Man is the dominant creature on earth.
b. Many mammals have become extinct.
c. Man has little need for most mammals.
d. Man is interdependent with other mammals.
24. According to the passage, what must man do now?
a. Develop more synthetic goods.
b. Assume more responsibility for our interdependence with mammals.
c. Put all the mammals in the zoo where they will be protected.
d. Intensify our efforts to control our traditional enemies.
25. According to the passage, what has man accomplished in his rise to dominance?
a. Developed human speech b. Domesticated some animals
d. Put a man on the moon c. Extinguished many mammalian enemie
>> Xem tiếp: Đề thi Tiếng Anh B1 phần 2 >> TẠI ĐÂY << nhé
Bạn có thể tham khảo bài viết: Bí quyết học chứng chỉ tiếng anh B1 B2 theo khung Châu Âu >> TẠI ĐÂY <<
Vì bài viết khá dài lên mình đã chia bài viết làm 2 phần cho các bạn dễ đọc nhé <3
>> Bạn có thể tìm hiểu thêm sâu hơn về chứng chỉ >> Tiếng Anh B1 << tại đây nhé
Trên đây là đề luyện thi Tiếng Anh B1 có đáp án chi tiết. Hy vọng nó ít nhiều mang lại những kiến thức bổ ích cho các bạn!